See You At Booth #359 – SMARTug has confirmed plans to attend AirVenture Oshkosh 2011. http://www.SMARTug.com
(SMARTug) July 06, 2011
SMARTug offers a line of Patent Pending remotely controlled mechanical devices for maneuvering aircraft in and around hangers and ramp areas. The design focus of SMARTug is to provide a platform that is truly easy to use, does not require physical strength to operate and allows the user the freedom to move around the aircraft, untethered from the tug, to visually maintain safe distances with other aircraft or structures.SMARTug is based in SE Florida and we are proud to say we manufacture our products in the USA. We are also committed to developing and utilizing domestic suppliers whenever possible.
July 25 – 31, 2011
EAA Aviation Center
3000 Poberezny Road Oshkosh,WI 54902
Exhibit Hours of Operation
Monday – Saturday
from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Sunday 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
(Ultralight area closes at 3:00 p.m.)
For seven days each summer, the aviation community focuses on EAA AirVenture Oshkosh. The event is a testament to the profound passion and diverse interests of aviation enthusiasts from around the world – and the ways in which AirVenture Oshkosh encompasses them all. AirVenture is significant to the companies who serve a broad spectrum of the aviation community. It enables EAA’s commercial partners to have an unmatched forum to present their innovative products and services to the most dedicated community of aviation consumers from all around the world.
SMARTug also features a unique Patent Pending ‘Yoke Hook System’ This system attaches easily to the yoke and stay in place even before the winch is tensioned. This unique design stays clear of any linkages as well as the highly polished surface of the strut to prevent damage. Additionally, the Yoke Hook is coated with an engineered elastomer to cushion and protect painted surfaces of the nose gear.
Here are the dye benefits:
• Smooth, quite electric operation (unlike gas powered tugs)
• The nose is safely secured to avoid any possibility of tipping the aircraft on it’s tail
• Scoop-loading system takes less tan 10 seconds to safely load and secure the aircraft to the tug
• Remote control allows precision movement and positioning of large aircraft in tight quarters – even with one person
• Extremely easy to learn and easy to control
• Fail-safe operation – any loss of controller radio signal quickly and smoothly stops the tug
• Dual battery capacity means more time between charges
• Snow chains allow operation on snow or icy ramps
• 12 or 24V GPU options for jump starting piston engines or for operating avionics
• Compact design that unlike large hands tugs, takes up very little floor space
• High weight capacity up to 12,000 pounds!
• Ships fully assembled and factory tested
• Scoop and load operation
We look forward to hearing from you!
SMARTug is based in SE Florida and we are proud to say we manufacture our products in the USA.
We are also committed to developing and utilizing domestic suppliers whenever possible.
SMARTug is a division of SMARTech INDUSTRIES, LLC
SMARTech INDUSTRIES, LLC
15935 Assembly Loop, Suite D
Jupiter, FL 33478